Sunday, September 2, 2012

Rifle Shooting Tutorials


I've been shooting since I was a young boy... for a few decades now. However, I'm new to long range rifle shooting beyond 100 yards. I found a few videos from the National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF) online that helped me understand the basic & most practical concepts of rifle shooting. I find the instructor, Ryan Cleckner, very knowledgeable... he really knows his stuff!

Mind you, each video is about 15 minutes long so try to watch one or two at the time. If you know how to zero your rifle by yourself, just go straight to the 3rd video about the most misunderstood rifle concept, the M.O.A. Warning: there's basic math in these tutorials... Who said there's no math in shooting long range anyway? :)

After watching all these videos, I'm confident that you'll be ready to shoot that elk 400 yards away! ...now, if only I can find time to practice...

How to Set-Up your Scope...




Rifle Sight-In Process...




Understanding the Minutes Of Angle (M.O.A.)...




Understanding the Milliradians (Mils)...




Wind Estimation & Compensation...




Shooting at Angles...






We are now available on amazon.
Back to 1911 Custom Killer Grips.


.




No comments:

Post a Comment